|SEM images of Au nanoparticles —Hitachi SU8010|
|SEM images of ZnO nanowire arrays — LEO1530|
|CeO2 octahedron — JEOL 4000EX|
|HRTEM image of a small ZnO nanoparticle —- JEOL 4000EX|
|HRTEM images of Au-Pd core-shell nanoparticles —JEOL 4000EX|
|A set of selected-area electron diffraction (SAED) patterns from epsilon-Fe2O3 nanowires —JEOL 4000EX|
|EDX mapping in STEM mode —- FEI Tecnai F30|
|HAADF STEM images from a KNbO3 nanowire —- FEI Tecnai F30|
- “Highly Variable El Niño–Southern Oscillation Throughout the Holocene” Kim M. Cobb, Niko Westphal, Hussein R. Sayani, Jordan T. Watson, Emanuele Di Lorenzo, H. Cheng, R. L. Edwards, Christopher D. Charles Science, 4 January 2013: Vol. 339 no. 6115 pp. 67-70 DOI: 10.1126/science.1228246
- “A general and robust strategy for monodisperse nanocrystals”,X. Pang, L. Zhao, W. Han, X. Xin, and Z. Lin, Nature Nanotechnology, 8, 426 (2013).
- “Deriving Three-Dimensional Structure of ZnO Nanowires/nanobelts by STEM Tomography” Yong Ding, Fang Zhang, Zhong Lin Wang, Nano Research, 2013,6(4): 253–262
- “Sublimation-Induced Shape Evolution of Silver Cubes ” Yong Ding, Fengru Fan, Zhongqun Tian, and Zhong Lin Wang, Small, 2009, 5(24), 2812-2815.
- “Profile imaging of reconstructed polar and non-polar surfaces of ZnO“, Y. Ding and Z.L. Wang Surf. Sci., 601 (2007) 425-433.
- “Electron energy-loss spectroscopy study of ZnO nanobelts“, Y. Ding and Z. L. Wang J. Electron Microscopy, 54 (2005) 287–291.
Notice to the web visitors:
Readers may view, browse, and/or download material for temporary copying purposes only, provided these uses are for noncommercial personal purposes. Except as provided by law, this material may not be further reproduced, distributed, transmitted, modified, adapted, performed, displayed, published, or sold in whole or part, without prior written permission from the publisher and the web site owner.